Disclosure: I received a free meal from BringMeThat.com to facilitate this review. All opinions, as always, are my own.
If your life is as busy as ours, chances are that takeout is a great option on super hectic days, days that you just do not feel like cooking or when cooking is simply not an option!
BringMeThat.com is Philly area’s newest online delivery service. Head over to their website and there you will find tons of local restaurants and menus to browse. Sign up is simple and free. Create an account, browse the local restaurants, check out their menus and place your order right online. It’s quick, easy and convenient.
BringMeThat.com recently contacted me and offered for me to try out their service with my own family. Of course we were thrilled to check it out – and I was even more thrilled to not have to cook!
Upon entering my zip code into the local restaurant finder, I was amazed to find 70 local restaurants that were available to deliver to my home! I was impressed to say the least. I found many of my local favorites like Tower Pizza, Pizza Villa, Primo Hoagies and China Wok, just to name a few. I can imagine this service would be especially helpful in times were you are not at home and unfamiliar with local restaurants. It would be great for finding restaurants while on vacation or maybe having a picnic with the family outside of your local area.
My family and I decided to check out a few of the menus before deciding on our dinner option for that evening. The menus online made the process quicker and easier than having to search for and flip through paper menus in our home. I also liked that I did not have to make extra phone calls to specific restaurants to find out if they deliver in my area. I also found that after just a few minutes of browsing, a chat box quickly popped up asking if I needed assistance. The customer service rep was helpful in answering all of my questions, which made the process of ordering even easier. The rep was friendly and professional and really went out of the way to be sure I was happy and confident with the ordering process. I can never say enough great stuff about good customer service – and I will assure you that the customer service was top notch on their website.
Since I was in the mood for salad and my kids were craving pizza, we decided to order from Tower Pizza. Placing the order online with BringMeThat.com was quick and easy with secure payment by credit card. After hitting send, I received a confirmation number and a note that I would be receiving an email once the restaurant received and confirmed my order. The confirmation email was sent over in minutes and included my estimated delivery time. Easy Peasy!
Delivery of my order was prompt and the food was neatly packaged, hot – and delicious!
Some Things to Know about BringMeThat.com:
- Menus on the website are limited. For some of the restaurants that I browsed, I noticed that the menus are not as extensive as the full restaurant menu you will find in store or on their paper take out menus. (This really didn’t affect our order since the menu items that we wanted on this order were both available on the website.) I would attribute the smaller menu to the fact that the service is still new and expanding. Hopefully as the website and services expand, the menus will as well.
- You will find that each restaurant charges small fees which are added to the overall cost. The fees, most a few dollars each, vary and are determined by each individual restaurant. Despite the fees, I felt the convenience of the service justified the overall value of the service.
- Bring Me That wants you to be 100% satisfied with your service and will be happy to resolve any issues you may have with your service by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BringMeThat.com employs the highest security standards through SSL. Credit card information that you provide is securely stored and never passed onto the restaurants or anyone else.
- If your favorite local restaurant is not listed but delivers, simply email Bring Me That at email@example.com and hopefully they can work on having your favorite restaurant added to their site soon!
Thinking about ordering out this week? Why not give BringMeThat.com a try for yourself? Right now when you “like” Bring Me That on Facebook, you will get $5 off your first order. Hey – what a great reason to give them a try!
What are your favorite local restaurants to order from? Have you tried BringMeThat.com?